Things I am looking forward to
Be they big or small
- Going to a ranch to ride horses with my sister
- Watching the Hunger Games again on DVD
- Watching the Avengers again on DVD
- Moving in with one of my best friends
- Catching Fire in 2013
- Going to Disney in March 2013 with my entire family (even my dad who hasn’t gone in a decade)
- Breaking Bad season premiere in July
- Graduation in the spring
- Being back on the equestrian team in the fall
That is all :)
To set the record straight.
These Disney movies have both parents present and alive the entire film:
Hercules (2 sets of parents even)
even Lady and the Tramp had a distinct mother and father
I’ve been seeing so many posts that say only one or two movies do. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ugh!
And Pixar is not the same as Disney animated so Brave and The Incredibles aren’t in the same category.
This is Mulan from the Designer Disney Princess set. It’s a really subtle color, like a french manicure color. I’m not really a fan, I like the color but it’s a little too plain for me. This is the last one though!